Railway Group D job
- 1. Central Railway (CR) – Mumbai
- 2. East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
- 3. East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
- 4. Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
- 5. North Central Railway (NCR) – Allahabad
- 6. North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
- 7. North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
- 8. Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
- 9. Northern Railway Railway (NR) – Delhi
- 10. South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
- 11. South East Central Railway (SECR) – Bilaspur
- 12. South Eastern Railway (SER) – Kolkata
- 13. South Western Railway (SWR) – Hubli
- 14. Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
- 15. West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
- 16. Western Railway (WR) – Mumbai
- 17. Metro Railway, Kolkata – Kolkata
The 17 zones and their headquarters are
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Advt No||Last Date||More Information|
|16/09/2019||South East Central Railway||Scouts & Guides Quota – 8 Posts||10th, 12th Class||-||13-10-2019||Get Details..|
|05/09/2019||Northern Railway||Senior Resident – 21 Posts||PG Degree/ Diploma, DNB, MD||-||19-09-2019||Get Details..|
|29/08/2019||RRC, Northern Railway||Multi Tasking Staff – 118 Posts||ITI (Relevant Disciplines)||02/2019||15-10-2019||Get Details|
|07/08/2019||Diesel Locomotive Works||Sports Quota – 10 Posts||10th Class, ITI||-||23-09-2019||Get Details..|
There are four types of group level jobs. They are Group A and Group B (Gazetted) and Group C and D (Non-gazetted).
Each of these groups will have both technical and non-technical cadre.
1. Group A Posts Recruitment:UPSC does the recruitment for this category by
conducting a written exam, interview/group discussion as necessary.
Exams conducted for this category : Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
Through the civil services exam, the following services are included:
- a. Indian Railway Accounts Service
- b. Indian Railway Traffic Service
- c. Indian Railway Personnel Service
- d. Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Through the Combined Engineering Services Exam, the following services are included.
- a.Indian Railway Stores Service
- b.Indian Railway Service of Engineers
- c.Railway service of Signal Engineers
- d.Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers
- e.Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
2. Group B Posts Recruitment:There is no direct recruitment for Group B posts. Group C employees are promoted as Group B officers.
3. Group C Posts Recruitment:The Group C posts both technical and non technical recruitment are conducted by 19 Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) across all zones in Indian Railways.
Non Technical Posts: Some of the Non-Technical posts are Assistant Station Masters, Trains Clerks, Clerks, Ticket Collectors, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice and others.
Technical Posts: Technical engineers in Signal, Telecommunication, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and others.
4. Group D Posts Recruitment:The Group D recruitment is done by Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) at the divisional level. Some of posts in this group are the gunman, Safaiwala, Trackman, peon, tracker and others
Read this also
- Download geography Gk pdf
- SSC exam Gk PDF file download
- CTET exam PDF file download
- Download CAT entrance exam Gk PDF file
- Ossc exam Gk PDF file download
- India railway group D exam Gk PDF file download
- Gd exam most important question Gk PDF file download
- General knowledge Gk pdffile download
- Download IAS Exam Gk PDF file
- Indian army exam Gk PDF file download
- IPS exam Gk PDF file download
- Railway group D exam Gk PDF file download