What is ads.txt file and how to fix AdSense notification
Ads.txt is simply a text file that sits on your server and lists the places authorised to sell ads on your behalf. The “ads” part of the name is an acronym for “Authorised Digital Sellers”. The idea is simple: Buyers can collect this data and be sure that if they’re paying for ads on rollingstone.com then that is where those ads will appear (see example from newsindianews.in/ads.txt) .
The file simply lists the accounts that are authorised to sell the inventory, doing so in a format that can be easily crawled and indexed.
Create your own ads.txt file for AdSense
Here's how to create an ads.txt file to publicly declare that Google is authorized to sell your ad inventory:
- Create a text (.txt) file.
- Include the following line:
google.com, pub-0000000000000000, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
- Host your ads.txt file at the root level of your domain. (for example, https://example.com/ads.txt).
How to submit ads.txt file to Blogger website
1) visit Blogger deshvoard
2) click setting and click search and preference
3) enable ads.txt and paste code telling in the up .
4) click save Done
You successfully completed work your AdSense notification will be close within 24 hours.